Gravey and Rice

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

How to waste time and alienate your family....

The Sand Game

My husband played this for about 5 hours the other day! Yesterday I sat down in front of the computer to look at the bank account- but ended up picking up the game he had left- I looked up what felt like 10 minutes later only to find I had been sitting there for an HOUR.

It's just fascinating. My god.

For something that is still fun and addictive but won't have you playing until your hair has gone gray and spiders have started nesting in it, try The Google Game

I'm feeling a bit better about being rejected. It's still something I'd rather not think about it though, so I've been trying to distract myself with baby preparations. Of course at 3am, when a baby has crammed itself into your diaphragm and is slowly crushing your lungs into nothingness, eventually your thoughts have to turn to something, and in my case it's the future. We're barely making ends meet now, and me going to school was the door to fixing that long term. Now what are we going to do? After the baby is born I'm going to find some part time work, maybe that will be enough. I doubt it. Well, whatever- I'll always have the sand game to distract me. That is until they shut the internet service off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits