Gravey and Rice

Monday, March 20, 2006

He's here!


Thursday March 16, 2006 12:35 am 8lbs. 4oz

Our little baby "Oi". An absolute angel. The last few days have been hell, but more on my part as I go through the recovery process and learn how to breastfeed. (You wouldnt think something so natural would be so blindingly hard and painful). So far he mostly just sleeps and eats, though he's getting more and more alert each day. We took a long walk yesterday to enjoy the sun and he was awake for most of it.

As far as my recovery goes, again it's been hell. Honestly. I've had two other children and I don't remember it being anything even close to this. I was up and about right away, and not in any pain. I guess I'm just older now, or something. It'll pass soon, I hope.

We havent agreed on a name for him yet- so for now he's just little "Oi" and the family has lots of suggestions. Like "Oswald" and "Albert" and... well, you get the idea.

The children enjoy him immensly and I think Daddy is still getting used to all the crying. He's amazing though and I couldnt ask for a better man. :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits