Gravey and Rice

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Been awhile...

Well, it's been ages since I've posted anything here. I admit that. I have to say that somewhere around week 2 after moving into the new house, I made a bitchin' Peach Crisp. It was warm, it was peachy, it was sweet and crispy. It was SO good, I spent a hour blogging about it and I even posted the recipe. Only to click "publish" and have it DISA-BLOODY-PEAR on me. GONE. Nowhere to be found.

So, since then I've been a bit bitter and pissed off and havent blogged about the yummy pineapple upside down cake, the oh so good Pear Crisp, or the Bananna Orange bread, etc.

But, all thats behind me now, and I'm back. Settled in, and finally able to find stuff in the kitchen without threatening various children with blunt objects.

I've been doing some cleaning up, removing bad links (Oh, Very Good Things- you are missed) and adding a Technorati profile, etc. And I'll soon start posting about my baking again.

My aim is to include pictures of everything I bake, and the recipe, and to post at least 3 times a week!

So, if anyone still bothers to check out my blog- thanks and I'm back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits